Ack! I’ve had these recipes open as tabs in my browser for weeks now! I wanted to post them so a) you all can try the deliciousness and b) I can remember them and close these tabs. (I’m over bookmarking things and I’m against pinning things on pinterest that I’ve already cooked/baked/eaten. You see my dilemma).
Sooooo…. to the recipes! I made the first three for dinner last time I hosted girls night (along with braided cardamom bread! Coming soon!)
1. This carrot soup was scrumptious! Total comforty-food.
2. I didn’t know how much I would like this broccoli cheddar soup but it was SO good. I put a little too much mustard powder in mine so it had a kick. :) And I actually think this was better the second day.
3. I added feta to this chickpea and raisin salad and it was perfect. This kinda makes a lot… beware.
4. Green bean fries! A delicious way to get yo’ greens!
5. Ummmm…. coconut curried potatoes with peas! Snap. Make these ASAP.
6. And finally, this chicken enchilada pasta is Barber’s new favoritest thing ever.
There you have it.
Sort of related: I only buy those anthro bowls pictured above on sale ($2.95 or less). I’m on the lookout for more if you ever happen upon a significantly marked down seasonal color.
Entirely unrelated news: I get google alerts for the name “Katie Brooks” (naturally) and I got one the other day that led me to this Katie Brooks’ website. Seriously — we might be best friends.